BSCC- Tire

Jim Bengiovanni jimb26 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 29 15:19:48 EDT 2008

Ray and members,

Will bring the rimless tire to Wednesday meeting.

FYI:  I just replaced the tires on my wife's  Carol's car even though they had plenty of tread left.  She drives very little and the tires on her 2001 Nissan were at least 7 years old as we took delivery in January of 2001. Only had 18K on them.

I'll have to check the manufacture date on her new "Generals".  I do know they were made is in the U.S.A. which I found hard to believe.

Best to everyone.

Till Wednesday,

Jim Bengiovanni