BSCC- Kudos

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 11:14:46 EST 2008

Just had to let you all know about a great experience with the Corvair Ranch in Pennsylvania.

  I've always had good luck with used parts from these guys, so I called them up to find some door panel trim. (Clark's is out of stock on these)

  Jeff picked up the phone, knew what I needed (he also knew it was identical for '64 also!), had the price and shipping amount ready.

  I said "let's do it" and 2 days later the pkg arrived, the excellent condition parts were safely packed, with a clear copy of the bill, and a Gettysburg PA Travel brochure.

  Those guys rule!

  See you on 1/18.