BSCC- The New Benz

peter cuipenski cuipenski at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 26 01:25:59 EST 2008

 Ray,...Really nice looking. If it was to become an American Idol,Simon Cowell would say,"nothing more than awanna be Volkswagon Karmen Ghia,with to many drain holes in the hub caps,and a interior being shot up with botox".It will take 40 yrs.,to  get the recognition that a Corvair get's,going down the road.Case in point.There's a guy down at the Moose club that has one of them Cadillac sport's car,and park's it in the handicap spot, next to the main entry door.I had my corvair in the second row.Three guy's walk in ,and all i heard was,did ga see that Corvair out there,or ,i wonder who belongs to it.Poor guy owning the Caddy,paid more in sales tax,than i paid for Corvair.  Pete