BSCC- Tech-Day at Bernie's

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 11:48:59 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

         For anyone who has thought about making the trek to Bernie's Tech-Day out in Southampton.  As President of this club, everyone's safety on the road is my main concern but I don't want to jump the gun and cancel just yet as the weatherman has been wrong so many times in the past.   By tomorrow morning, I should have a definitive answer for everyone involved and will alert you all if it's a go or a NO for this Saturday.  If it is cancelled, we do have a storm date in place for next Saturday, March 1st.   I hope we can safely pull it off this Saturday, 2/23.   Please, stay tuned.     Ray 'B'