BSCC- Brake Lines

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 21:49:56 EDT 2008

An explanation of my comment at the meeting...  A few years ago I was
building a 1955 Ford pickup street rod.  I got a 1990 Mustang power master
cylinder set up to drive the new disc brake system.  It had lines into and
out of a brass divider block and I could not figure out how it worked so I
went to a Ford dealer and spoke with a couple of mechanics.  One of the
things they told me is that the front brakes work off of the reservoir
closest to the pedal (plunger end) because there is better pressure there.
That at least made some sense to me.
Mark Edmonds
  _____