BSCC- Show your Corvair at Otis Air Base Fun day!!!

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 08:33:19 EDT 2008

HI, I need to start collecting confirmations on who is planning to accept the invite to show your car at Otis Air Base Family Fun day on August 24th.

It's in Bourne on Cape Cod, and it should be a really fun time for all.

There will be fun bouncy stuff for the kids, a BBQ (free food for drivers) and airplanes on display....

We will have to notify the base who is coming in advance so PLEASE get in touch with me and get on the list!!!

Thanks so much!

So far it's only Me and Jason C, let's show them what a REAL air-cooled is all about!
Please respond by this weekend, I'd really appreciate it...