BSCC- thank you

steve boyden corvairman64 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 17:58:31 EDT 2008

     I want to convey a very sincere thank you to all those at VolksVair today. Best of Show - Wow! I always say that receiving any award at a peer judged show is the highest compliment one could receive. Truth be known, I was discouraged last night and this morning wrestling troubles with my own cars and almost didn't make it to the show. A big thanks to Lionel for coming up with the solution to my 63' electrical problem. Within minutes of returning home ... it was running again. It was a wonderful day and couldn't have been more timely.

                                Thanks again -  Steve B.