BSCC- Winter Corvair Projects?!

John Schwab johnws at warpmail.net
Mon Nov 12 19:25:38 EST 2007

My realistic list:

Replace convertible top
Replace or repair rusted area in floor panel
Weld in new battery tray
New carpets
Get all the gauges working
replace incorrect engine shroud parts, and paint engine compartment

and if I run into some extra time:

Find/Install some comfy seats
redo rest of interior
replace gas tank
rebuild differential (or at least replace seal so it stops dripping)

and if the stars align themselves just right (and unexpected money arrives):

Clean and repaint underside of car
Fix a few rusty spots on body
Prep body for new paint
Paint the car

Do we compare our acheivement lists next spring?

/John

  _____