BSCC- endicott winners.

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 19:12:34 EDT 2007

hey, all it was another great endicott show and a few members scored big. and
even i came home with a nice parting gift. a gentlemen walked up to corvair
central where we all were, and asked if anyone could use a 1960 corvair manual
so we gladly said yes and it was given to Kathy McCafferty, and then he said
that he had a tire and wheel for an EM.  that he had in his car and wanted to
UN load it. so most of you know me, I said sure why ,(IM not to sure) but
gladly brought it home and in to the parts shed it goes. And OH OH OH YA .
CONGRARTS TO KERMIT AND THAT SWEET AND WELL DESERVING OWNER. YOU GO GIRL.
    SEE YOU ALL SOON DAVE C AND GANG. OH YA. WE MADE IT TO GAS STATION PUT
SOME FLUID IN  AND WAA LAA YUP SHE HAD BRAKES AGAIN. NOT TO SURE WHERE THE OTHER
FLUID WENT (NO LEAKS)TO BE SEEN FROM LAYING ON THE GROUND AT THE SHOW BUT WE
HAD THEM ALL THE WAY HOME . CHECK UP TIME FOR LIPS.