BSCC- Sympathy Note

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 13:11:49 EDT 2007

To Dave, Cheryl and family.

What a shock.  So sorry to hear of the baby's passing.  Absolutely, your place is with your family at this time.  You folks take care and we'll check back on our return.  Your company will surely be missed but we certainly understand and our thoughts are with you and the family.

Sincerely, Ray and Kathy and all your friends at Bay State Corvairs.

Hello folks IM sorry to say that Cheryl and I wont be going this weekend. My niece lost her 8 month old baby in her sleep earlier this week. and it time to be with family. I hope all have a safe and fun weekend, and we will meet up at the next get together. Dave/Cheryl c.