BSCC- Hemmings features Corvairs

bandfacs at comcast.net bandfacs at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 15:25:32 EDT 2007

FYI...

>From the Hemmings website:
FEATURE ARTICLE from Hemmings Classic Car
Home>Contents
Corvair: GM's Mechanical Marvel
Hemmings Classic Car - AUGUST 1, 2007 - BY RICHARD LENTINELLO
Having attended close to 100 national conventions of various car clubs through the years, the one club meet that was a real eye-opener for me was last year's Corvair Society of America convention in Buffalo. Although I was well aware of the strong bond that owners have for their Corvairs, I had no idea that that bond was stronger than a TIG-welded joint.

To read this article, you must be an active subscriber to Hemmings Classic Car
--
Scott Abrahamson