BSCC- Kind of sad to read this!

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 08:22:21 EDT 2007

Hi Chuck,
First and foremost, take care of yourself! Good to hear you are listening to the doctors.
Rick was referring to the fact that Joey and Joyce Smiley are moving to Arizona and Joey had to have his Verizon e-mail address changed, necessitating the removal of that address from the BSC-LIST. But don't worry. They have a new e-mail address and it has already been added.

A July/August newsletter did go out. Super huge newsletter! Perhaps it got blocked from getting to you because of the file size. I'll get a hard copy mailed to you.

Anyone else not get their Special Edition July/August newsletter? Let me know.

Dave