BSCC- Kind of sad to read this!

Chuck Cromwell corvairguy at email.com
Thu Aug 2 07:39:11 EDT 2007

  Dave

  Did I miss something? Did you put out a news letter last month ? I
  did not get one.

  I will not be attending meetings for awhile. Trouble with my leg. The
  small bone is not healing. I am now fittid with an electricle impulse
  machine that I have to use every day.This is suppose to regenerate
  bone healing.I have to slow way down.So far I have been listing to
  them. Because if I don't I will have to have a piece of my hip
  removed and grafted to the leg bone.We do not know how long this all
  will take, but a lot of it depends on me.So for now I will do as I am
  told.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!