BSCC- lime rock ride

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 21:55:29 EDT 2007

mark, thanks for the info, IM going to try to make it for June, but i don't
know if the car will be ready. tonight i installed the pass. side door bars and
then tomorrow the drivers door. the cage is shaping up nice but my welder has
been acting up so i mite just tack in the rest of the bars then head over my
brothers and use his new mig.the cage is a long project each bar has to be cut
and fit to the size. then you need to fish mouth the ends which is a pain to
but its what you have to do to make it strong. and its going in a vair which
makes it sweet,  all at the same time. if the car is not done by Junes date i
will drive up for the day. and be fully loaded and ready to run in august