BSCC- Lime Rock trips

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 11:33:38 EDT 2007

If I'm mid-camping trip like I suspect, I'll make it a 1-day deal and meet up with you there in the AM...-Rick

steve boyden <corvairman64 at comcast.net> wrote:          Hi guys,
       Planning ahead for Lime Rock in June. Is this going to be an overnite? Or just a one day out and back? Gerri-Lyn has to apply for her summer time off now. It's a real drag to try to plan for each day she needs off, but that's the system at the hospital. So What do you think? We're game either way.
       Steve B.