BSCC- need a part!

Jerry Sachs jsachs at guaranteedpower.com
Mon Sep 25 12:08:37 EDT 2006

HI Rick.

Mike Mullen and I have a parts consortium in a barn in Hanson.

He is away, but if interested remind me later this week and I will have
him check stock.

He ALSO has a 1964 Spider Convertible which is in need of restoration
but I think is pretty sound. I think the body is in primer.  Would make
a good project car.
The engine and  Turbo assembly has been out of the car for years and is
in needs to be freed up and torn down.

The car has those neat and rare 14" mags on it but they are not for
sale.

John Wingle bought one of Mike's cars a few years ago, and I sold his
66 Monza Conv. last year.  Mike does fine work, but he just never got a
chance to get to this one.
He has never offered the car for sale but given the circumstances, I
think the car can be bought for about $750, but if anyone is interested
let me know and I will confirm. It has to be worth that for parts
alone, or just because it is a Spider Conv.

All the best,

Jerry Sachs