BSCC- picnic

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 08:17:43 EDT 2006

hey gang sorry we missed the picnic yesterday, i just wasn't up to par. the
change on my meds finally caught up with me  and i was wiped out. the meds seem
to be working OK i have a lot more energy but it don't last all that long. we
had a death in the family this week (an uncle) so of course we had to change
up some thing this week. i was on the go getting things ready for both family
and some remodeling projects around the house and sure enough Sunday was the
time for it to kick my butt. we are getting ready to install a new front door,
kitchen and bedroom  windows and a bay window in the living room  trying to
get this all done before it gets to cold. (coming quick this yr.). well the
trailer is ready to go to Clarks if anyone can think of something that we mite
need up at the show please let me know ill be happy to bring it. Ive been working
on Cheryl's car at night trying to finish it up or get it as close to being
done as I can for the show. and we are close. Cant wait for the show. looks
like this is going to be a big one. Well, gang ill end for now I here a vair
calling me in the garage. see ya, s soon Dave c.