BSCC- Driving to Buffalo

Celia I. Raia cir at wjh.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 7 10:02:27 EDT 2006

Following up on Paul's note, we're planning to leave on Monday July 24.
We'd probably take I-90 all the way out, unless someone has a better
idea.  From the Boston area it looks like about a 7.5 hr. drive. We'd
like to get there by 5 or 6 to settle in and then go to the Valve Cover
races.

If there's already a caravan planned, let us know the details.  Thanks!

Celia