BSCC- Question(s)

Paul Raia paul.raia at alz.org
Fri Jul 7 09:16:08 EDT 2006

Hello y'all,

Celia and I are hoping to drive our Corvair to Buffalo, and we would like to
caravan with others in Corvairs.  Is anyone  planning to make the trip in a
Corvair?  Is anyone planning to go in a water-pumper?  When are you planning
to leave?

This year a cure!

Sincerely,

Paul Raia, Ph.D.

Director of Patient Care and Family Support

Alzheimer's Association, Massachusetts Chapter

  _____