BSCC- Clark's Show Update

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Wed Aug 23 13:05:57 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

        Great news I wanted to share with you all.    I just called Jen at the So. Deerfield Red Roof Inn and our 40 reserved rooms are SOLD OUT!!!  I added another block of 15 rooms to our B289COVAIR account.   If this early sellout is any indication of the show's attendance it's going to be fantastic.  We now have 15 rooms left so if you want to stay with the group at the Red Roof, you better call Jen at the Red Roof Inn ASAP.   The rooms reserved all have 2 queen beds.  Phone 413-665-7161, mention the code # for our club discounted room rate.    Times-a-wastin' so make your reservation today to be part of the largest Corvair gathering since the Buffalo Nationals.
(NOTE:  You can reserve for Friday and Sat nights or either night seperately.)