BSCC- Thank You

Cathy CzarinaCatrina at comcast.net
Sun Aug 13 21:33:13 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I just want to thank the Events Committee for organizing a wonderful cruise to Fonzie's Diner today and to Elaine "Spuds" Sedani and her crew for the surprise 50th birthday celebration she threw for me while the group was stopped along the Cape Cod Canal enjoying the beautiful scenery.  It was a complete surprise and I thank you for all your well wishes.  My mother and I had a great time and thank you all.

Looking forward to seeing the BSCC gang at Corvairs on the Grapevine!

Cathy McC.