BSCC- Rick's Engine Saga Update

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 10:35:29 EDT 2006

Thanks for all the tips everybody...It's a little premature at this point to call it "fixed"..but I'm sure the valve adjustment will help.

  Wes, they are new plugs gapped at .035, and they are a little black (dry-black, like fuel...not wet-black from oil) but darn it I only think to look into the plugs when the thing is red-hot.

  I'll inspect them tonite!

  I DO have have to shift focus into getting the body ready to paint...andbody want to have a masking/priming/wet-sanding tech day?

  -Rick