BSCC- Car Cruise and Concert - John Cafferty & the Beaver Brown Band

David, Cynthia, and Elliot Silvia porsche944 at ids.net
Mon Aug 7 21:09:52 EDT 2006

Hello-
    Just a reminder for anyone who is interested in going to the summer concert and cruise in Dartmouth.  John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band will be playing there on Wednesday Night.  The concert will be at Apponagansett Park in Padanaram (which is a village in Dartmouth) and the gates open at 530pm. It is a about 10 minutes from rte 195.

    Classic car drivers get in for free, passengers and all others are $5.  My Dad, Don Silvia, will be there with his Corvair.  It is very nice, the band plays from the Gazebo and the park overlooks the harbor.  They have food, drinks, ice cream, etc.   Just bring a lawn chair.  It is a very good time that I will unfortunately miss due to unexpected business travel, Cindy and Elliot will be there.
Have fun,
Dave Silvia