BSCC- 66 vert.

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 19:52:52 EDT 2005

hello gang dave c here with some news, well i was feeling  real  good that my
step daughter had helped me so much on  my monza and worked side by side
sanding  and grinding with me that i went out today and picked up a 66 monza vert
for her. she has loved the vairs ever sence she first seen mine and all ways
talked about me trying to find her one. well that day came, now i have two
really pumped up girls, her with her 66 vert and my oldest daughter who recently
told us that we will become grandparents early next year. wow its been a wild
couple of weeks. and connie with the 66 said that she is going to have to join
the club as soon as the vair is up and running. so other than all that,things
in the clark  family/home and garage life is just about perfect. hope to see
you all soon.      signed - grampa dave and happy family of vair owners ,  THE
CLARKS