<VV> Non Working Stock Tachometer in a '66

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:39:51 EDT 2020

I'd start by checking all the electrical connections external to the tach.
One wire should be hot whenever the ignition is on.  The other connects to
the distributor (should be hot with ignition on and points open).  The tach
housing has to be well grounded (both tach to panel and the panel ground
next to the steering column).

Jim Becker