<VV> Detonation and overheating

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Wed Mar 4 10:20:52 EST 2020

Interesting bit about gas killing vegetation.
We have a rather long gravel driveway that has the nasty habit of weeds and grass growing in it.
I've for years used a hand pump sprayer full of stale gas (available locally for free) to kill this growth. Works within an hour. Brown.
Now that we FINIALLY got it paved, what do I do with the remaining jugs of stale gas?