<VV> Speaking of Minilites

edward szuch egszuch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:03:57 EDT 2020

In the May/June issue of American Car Collector, there's a number 43
Stinger featured.  It says it was originally raced by Jim Schardt and later
sold to Tim Allen.  The wheels on the car are not Minilites, looking more
like a custom 5-spoke that I don't recognize.  The car looks great and I
think the article is a nice tribute to all the Stingers.
Did Stingers ever come with anything but Minilites?  I thought that was the
only wheel supplied on the Yenko Stinger.
Thank you.
Gary Szuch