<VV> good 64 95HP motor PG F/S near Syracuse NY CHEAP

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 14:02:09 EST 2020

Very soon I will have a good running 64 95HP powerglide motor for sale. I bought it bare  from the estate of a local Corvair guy. It was sitting in his shop a long time. I went thru it , heads are redone , new blower bearing , I put rebuilt carbs on it along with one of my reconditioned internal regulated alternators, new Clark's belt , all cleaned up. Cylinders were off , cleaned and checked , pistons look like new. He told me it was a very low miles motor that he knew a long time and would not sell it to me when he was alive. He planned on putting in a car at some point.
It has good used manifolds on it , no side shrouds , or lower tin.It has all new gaskets and seals . I have to put the valve covers on (my test covers are on it now)  and new plug wires. The wires that came with it looked like new , but boots were hard. It has Clark's cut copper head gaskets on it. EVERYTHING taken apart and cleaned.I will sell it AS IS (running  good on the table )  F.O.B. here in Memphis NY only.  Cash price $1600. This motor is very clean inside , and comes to you as it sits on my table running (minus my starter and gas hookup).It has very good oil pressure.I will take pictures soon. Questions ?  email me   n2vzd at aol.com         Tim Colson  http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php