<VV> More clutch head trivia

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 17:49:18 EST 2020

Just to add some more weirdness - The clutch head screws are found in just about all Holley carbs with metering blocks of the 60's. The screws first appeared in Edsel carbs in 1959. Probably part of the conspiracy to end the short lived marquee, or they didn't plan on it and had tons left over when it  did. There are at least 4 different sizes that I have found in carburetors. I, of course, have a complete set of the screwdrivers if anyone ever needs to borrow.
Grant - Happy New Year!