<VV> 64 Spyder for Sale

JoeW jwcorvair at aol.com
Mon Jun 10 14:48:25 EDT 2019

Several days ago I posted a question about what to do with my 64 Spyder and 62 four door. I have decided that I cannot take on the work or restoring the Spyder or moving the parts into my 62 sedan. To that end, I have decided to sell the 64 Spyder. The Spyder is very rough, but complete. It needs everything: exterior paint, seats and carpets, engine rebuild. Perhaps it would make a better parts car; however, if someone wanted a challenging yet rewarding restoration project this is one.

I’m asking $900.00 for the car as is. This price is in keeping with the price of just the turbo and carb on online auction sites.

The car cannot move on its own and is stored in Boulder, Colorado.

If you are the least bit interested in this car, please send me an email. I am a motivated seller and would like to see this car go to someone who could restore it or use the parts from it.

Regards,
Joe White

Sent from Mail for Windows 10