<VV> 1968 Corvair UltraVan #356 for sale in Cherry Valley, Ontario

James Davis hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 18:02:15 EDT 2019

If you ever wanted a V-8 UltraVan, this is the one.  Vince was a race car
mechanic and motorcycle racer for many years.  He redesigned and built the
rear and front suspension to meet his wants.  The coach still has the
original 307 cuin engine (or least it did in 2013). .  The Walters V-drive
was also in good shape when he parked the coach his barn at the RV park.
Just my opinion based on seeing the coach for 13 years at the EMU spring
rally and staying with Vince and Gale at Sunset Shores RVP.
Jim Davis