<VV> Free to Good Home: Late Model Drivers Door

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed Sep 13 12:17:15 EDT 2017

I got a LM drivers side door about 15-20 years ago intending to use the
door skin to replace one that's rusting.  I believe it can be used for a
Coupe or Convertible and also believe that it's of the 65-66 style. I
took pictures of the hinges because I think that's the part that differs
among the late doors.

I decided that I'm not likely to get to this project so, if anyone has
use for a good used door, please come get it.  It's yours.  The door is
located in Bristol, RI, 02809.  I might also be able to drop it off at
the Clark's show next weekend if you're going.  There is some surface
rust, but if yours has been in a collision, it might be an upgrade.  I
have plenty of photos, but I think they're too big to post here.  Please
contact me offline. The window is rolled down, but I believe all the
glass is good. The handle, rear-view mirror, etc. are usable, but pitted.

Finally, I also have a good used driver's side tinted window, again for
a coupe/convertible.  I bought this from Clark's in 1999 and it's still
in its original shipping box.  I would have to open it up to see what I
paid for it and the asking price would be based on that.  Honestly, I'm
fundamentally cheap, so it couldn't have been too much to begin with.
If you're interested, please let me know.  Same location.

Steven J. Serenska
Bristol, RI

'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4
'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4