<VV> My new experimental fan

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 16:51:58 EST 2017

Thanks Seth!! Talk about “back to the future”…. As of a few weeks ago, 3d printing wasn’t looking like it was going to be a practical option as nobody seemed to have
printer large enough to do it. However, I talked with someone a week ago, and their
new printer really will be big enough to print this fan, and it could be done from composite… made that way the fan would weigh 7 or 8 ounces! A fan that light
would completely and totally eliminate belt tossing issues…. 7000 rpm downshifts
or not!!