<VV> 64 coupe backlight trim

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Wed Mar 8 14:26:50 EST 2017

I'm finally getting around to getting my '64 coupe painted and am in the process of removing all the trim I can. Question: what is the best way to remove the trim around the rear window (Backlight) I have done it before but it was many years ago. These Experimental (Early) models are much more difficult than the perfected late models...<GGG>

                                                                      Ed Lindsay
                                                                       West Florida Corvair Club