<VV> hazard flasher and intermittent wipers - ADV

David Heath dheath at vanceandhines.com
Thu Sep 17 11:34:20 EDT 2015

Shameless plug for Revolution Electronics

Revolution Electronics offers an electronic module which gives intermittent
wiper function.  It plugs in between the switch and harness.  Because it
uses the stock switch and motor, everything looks TOTALLY stock.  Instead
of the switch having distinct functions at each position, the module
software watches the switch to see when it needs to step to the next
state.  Watch the video - it will answer your questions (video shot on my
'65).  Works on all GM 2-speed, non-hiding wipers from the 60's and 70's.
Instructions and video on the website.
Available from Clark's (sorry, I forget the number) or direct (via Amazon
or eBay) or any number of aftermarket companies.

revolutionelectronics.com

--

* <http://vanceandhines.com> <http://vanceandhines.com>
<http://fuelpakfi.com> <http://facebook.com/vanceandhines>