<VV> Autozone stores

chartzel at comcast.net chartzel at comcast.net
Sun Nov 8 16:21:30 EST 2015

I remember once going to an AZ store to get a new alternator for my Chevy pickup. Salesman looked it up and pulled one off the shelf. I took it home, installed it and it didn't charge. I removed it and returned it to the store. He put it on their test machine and sure enough it was bad. He put it back in the box and put the box right back on the shelf where he found it. He gave me the box next to it and I had him test it first. It was good so I installed it. The next customer was going to get the bad one but he didn't seem to care!
Clark Hartzel