<VV> Brakes pulling

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:14:57 EST 2015

It could be bad springs, too. He did not give a full account of what is
happening.
Like: does one brake engage before the other, giving the illusion it is
pulling when in fact one set of shoes has to travel further to make
contact? If once the brakes are applied there is no pulling its an
adjustment issue or maybe weak springs on the pulling side.
Or: does one side pull or stick on even momentarily after pedal release
indicating restricted brake fluid flow or sticking brake cylinder, weak
springs, brake shoe catching on worn drum, or, etc, etc.
Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho