<VV> Now my question

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:54:15 EST 2015

Yes, as you do that you are forcing anti - seize and possibly cleaned up
aluminum shavings down into the cylinder that can stick open valves, get
stuck in ring lands, scratch the pistons and so on.
And while you haven't had issues others have. When you put to much of anti
- seize in a confined place it becomes a abrasive instead of a lubricant
and can also prevent proper grounding.
Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe