<VV> Electronic Distributors now available

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 15:51:13 EDT 2015

I am  pleased to announce that Silicone Wire Systems received the second
shipment of  the Electronic Distributors this morning (Friday). Although I
knew they were in  transit, I decided not to announce it on April 1st. (!) My
first  order of business is to ship out previously ordered units. After that
I will be  contacting people who have shown an interest in the distributors.
Again, I  apologize for the delay and I believe we now have a reliable
supply line  established. If you have any questions about an order, feel free to
E-mail me at _sethracer at aol.com_ (mailto:sethracer at aol.com)  . If you  want
more information on the distributors, check the updated Web site at
_www.perfvair.com/electronic-distributors_
(http://www.perfvair.com/electronic-distributors)  - or E-mail me. Thank you for your patience. – Seth  Emerson