<VV> Belt Tensioner Tool

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Sat Sep 20 12:02:10 EDT 2014

I'm going to assume the wrench Cal sells is the old John Moody 'bent
wrench'.
Back in the day, John would show up at corvair shows with a huge ring of
these custom made wrenchs looking like an old western jailer with a huge
ring of jailhouse keys.
John's no longer with us, but the wrench he had was a Craftsman 9/16 x 1/2"
box wrench bent to get to those pesky idler nuts and lower carb nuts. Worked
great. I've got one in each of my Corvairs. I don't know if Clark's is
having someone else bend these wrenchs, or if he's just run out of
inventory.

At any rate, a standard 9/16 box wrench will work in your situation; just
more difficult.