<VV> EZ Lift

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 22:30:08 EST 2014

I was afraid someone would ask that.  :-(

Like so many things, I learned by experience.  One of the  ways I worked my
way through school was as a mechanic.  I was drilling a  hole in a hefty
piece of metal and the drill bit was dull.  I could get  more "oomph" behind
the drill without my finger on the trigger.  The bit  seized in the hole and
pulled out of my hand.  The boss yanked the plug out  of the outlet and gave
me a dirty look.

Live and learn.

Doc

In a message dated 11/11/2014 6:15:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  3