<VV> TyreDog

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Wed May 21 14:03:07 EDT 2014

I have the TD-1400A-X system installed on my UltraVan.  It works
perfectly.  The display is in Mandarin but the insturction booklet is in
English.  There is a U-Tube video in English showing the instruction
booklet for the TD-1400.   I had no trouble setting it up for all five
tires as the display icons show what you are setting.  You set the front
tires first - low pressure, then high pressure; then high temperature.
Next the rear tires in the same sequence.  Finally pressing the
temperature button twice in rapid sequence get you to the spare tire; or
in my case the trailer tire which you set for low pressure.  When all
tires are winthin the limits, the car display icon show five green tires
at the respective locations.  Should a tire go out of specifications the
tire in question showes red on the display and the alarm beeps five
times in rapid succession, then once every five seconds and that tire
display flashes.  When the display has not recieved an update from the
wheel sensor, the display shows all the info in white.  As soon as it
updates it turns green.  If a battery runs down the display flashes
white for that sensor. The sensors are not interchangable and work only
with the monitor they are shipped with.  Should you need as new sensor,
a special learning sensor must be ordered for the position required;
then the display must be put into learning mode to learn that there is a
new sensor in the system.  Once that is done the system functions normally

I ordered my system on Alibaba and it was shipped from mainland China by
Singapore Mail.  It took about 10 days to arrive.  The five tire, color
model is not readily available in the US.

Jim Davis