<VV> piston clearence

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 19 14:59:27 EDT 2014

I believe forged and cast pistons use different clearances.  I have heard several stories of forged pistons set up with cast clearances that failed because they were too tight, but I don't know exactly what the clearance was.  My notes say .003" to .0035" total clearance for a daily driver with TRW forged pistons.

--Bryan