<VV> crossmember question

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 22:55:12 EDT 2014

 I have a question about crossmembers.  Front and rear.  I recently finished stripping a '61 parts car and saved both the front and rear crossmembers.
I also have a '64 front and rear crossmember.  Now, my question is this:  Except for the tabs on the front al-frames for the sway bar, the mountings on the rear
a-frames for the transverse leaf spring, and the different rear springs on the '64,  are the front and rear crossmembers otherwise the same between the two years?
I want to use the best parts of both years to make 1 good '64 front, and 1 good '64 rear crossmember. Thoughts and opinions welcome.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
'63 ragtop, 110/pg
'65 Monza 4dr, 84/pg
'60 700 4dr, '64 110/4spd