<VV> 140 PG swap complete - fuel tank filler pipe leak

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Jun 8 19:21:05 EDT 2014

Well, she runs ~ using a can of gas near the pump to get her going.

Trying to switch to the tank, the filler pipe leaks badly.

The tank looks almost rust-free, so it's probably the rubber piece just
above the tank itself?

Is it possible to R&R that piece of the filler without removing the tank?

(I'm still racing the code enforcement cop and also want to restore the
"Corvair image" by having it run, and not have to tow it elsewhere to avoid
him!

Charlie