<VV> Need an FC Vent Window handle (left side)

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Thu Aug 7 14:26:51 EDT 2014

My 3 year-old grandson, who looooooves pee-paws greenbrier, managed to remove and subsequently lose the drivers vent wing handle/lock lever. Unfortunately, pee-paw wasnt around at the time and I have no idea where it might have ended up. The boy was playing in the truck while his dad was loading boxes into it and dad didnt notice the handle missing until late in the day.

Anyone have one lying around (its a Daily Driver) for a reasonable price? Shipping is to 76182. The spare car (non-vair) with A/C threw a rod earlier in the week, so Im back to the Brier (a/c not yet done) and dont like leaving it "unlocked" when Im not around it at work or the store.

I know clarks has them, but since I now have to buy a replacement car, Im hoping someone has an un-needed handle that is in one of those bins of "stuff"in the garage that can be had for less.

Thanks.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
64 Greenbrier 110 with 95 heads/PG
67 500 4 door 110(RK)/pg/ac (Currently Smashed Up)