<VV> Deves rings?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Mar 28 10:15:56 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

I'm ordering the pistons for a fresh 110 for our Greenbrier, I was looking over the ring options as well.  The Deves rings look like a good match for a mostly stock 110 that will see a fair amount of abuse dragging around the Greenbrier full of stuff.  Has anyone tried them?  I guess my second choice would be chrome rings, since I know the engine will see some pretty hard use but not high rpms and I don't want to wait for moly rings to break in.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
 Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
 '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150
 Kid cars: '00 Grand Marquis, '99 Miata