<VV> Heater Cable & Noise Surpression Condenser

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jun 6 18:11:58 EDT 2013

The clamps can be just heavy pieces of metal with a hole through them for
the screw. Just like on your lawn mower throttle cable. If you could get
heavy square washers the right size, they would work, especially if you
arched them to the cable diameter.

The red generator tag goes on the Field terminal and warns DO NOT CONNECT
radio bypass condenser here. See Clark's Catalog page for generator parts.
The picture on the voltage regulator page is not clear at all where the
condenser mounts there. I would still put it on the A (Armature) terminal,
not the F terminal.

Frank DuVal

Original email: