<VV> piston ring advice

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:33:59 EST 2013

Mike, you will want to go with cast, Grant or Deves. not chrome or the
perfect seal, they take longer. i used Grant Chrome in my 110 and it
took a full 2000 miles. Rings break in quick with the right procedure.
If you want guidance on a air cooled engine breakin, email me back .
You don't want it to get too hot at first, you can glaze things and
then it takes longer. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone