<VV> Coil spring spacers for a EM?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 09:14:35 EDT 2013

Thanks for the responses. I'll replace them, then. It appears the car has
never had the suspension out, however, the ball joints and steering
arms have been worked on.
All the body to cross member rubber pads were shot allowing vibration and
noise to transmit into the car, was driving me crazy!
The car did sit level with these cushions installed under the springs in
the A-arms, so I'll replace them using those that Clark's sells.

Regards

Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho
62 coupe 4 speed, Red/Red